Emir Munzer Mosque

Named after Prince Munzer Bin Suleiman, this mosque is also called the Nafoura (Fountain) due to the presence of an ancient fountain in its courtyard. The mosque was completed in 1620, during the reign of Fakhreddine II. The mosque also features ancient Roman columns.

Mosque Religious Emirate Period Roman Period Beirut Beirut Central District Autumn Spring Summer Winter Islamic Religious Tourism Religious tourism